We believe that the Feasibility Analysis/Goal Assessment is the most critical component of any fundraising effort. Unlike other firms, we do not assume that an organization’s need and good intentions are enough to attract the community’s financial support.
Accordingly, the objective of every NCDS feasibility analysis is to position the proposed project or program for maximum support, and to assess – with a high degree of certainty – the level of anticipated financial support, should a campaign be launched. Our entire feasibility analysis process is designed to determine the client’s “asking rights” in the community. These asking rights are comprised of several key elements:
- The Need (or opportunity)
- Effective plan to meet the need or opportunity
- Perception of the organization’s staff, board, and overall competency
- Financial capacity of constituency
- Strength and availability of potential campaign leaders
- Sense of urgency
The deliverable of NCDS’ feasibility analysis/goal assessment is a comprehensive report and recommendations, which include:
- Insight and input regarding the organization and its proposed project or program
- A "Go / No Go" recommendation for a funding campaign
- Recommended/achievable dollar goal for a recommended campaign
- Suggestions to achieve “campaign readiness” if an immediate campaign is not recommended
- Preferred candidates for campaign leadership, and recommendations for how to best structure/organize a campaign team
- Recommendations for program/organizational refinement that will maximize fundraising success
Contact us to learn more about how our due diligence leads to your success.