NCDS is the leading, most experienced provider of fundraising expertise for chambers of commerce and economic development organizations across the United States. Founded in 1977 by Howard Benson, NCDS pioneered the multi-year strategic initiative approach for increasing organizational relevance, capacity, and impact.
NCDS has completed over 700 engagements in communities ranging from 8,000 to over 3 million in population. We have raised over $1.8 billion for strategies and projects designed to attract, retain, and grow companies; boost workforce development and talent attraction; enhance quality of place; develop industrial parks; support entrepreneurs; restructure organizations; and a variety of other programs for economic vitality and prosperity. NCDS’ approach and effectiveness in its core market has stimulated demand from business and community leaders to assist other non-profits in their communities. As a result, many NCDS campaigns have funded capital projects and programs for arts & culture, education, youth development, social services, and community improvement.
Hallmarks of NCDS campaigns:
- Thorough, candid, and prescriptive feasibility analysis & goal assessment.
- Step by step processes with clear accountability measures.
- Sound project management principles produce more reliable outcomes and timelines.
- Experienced, professional campaign directors relieve staff and volunteers from the most time demanding and unpleasant fundraising tasks.
- Compelling, customized return-on-investment data produced by NCDS’ Economic Strategy Center.
- Proprietary campaign database ensures accurate record- keeping and integration with client accounting systems.
Discover the NCDS difference.
We encourage you to schedule a FREE consultation so that you can discover how the experiences we have gained from working with over 700 communities can be put to work for you!